Art on the Rise
Guidelines for Submitting & Documenting ImagesBE SURE TO COMPLETE ALL 3 STEPS OF THE SUBMISSION PROCESS: FORMATTING IMAGES, UPLOADING IMAGES, EMAILING DOCUMENTATION.
Submissions are due February 28.
FIRST STEP: FORMATTING IMAGES
- Your images should be saved as JPGs.
- Your images should be between 1-3 MB each.
- Your images should follow this format for naming: "schoolname01.jpg" ex: SAS01.jpg
SECOND STEP: UPLOADING IMAGES
- Images are submitted by uploading to Art on the Rise folder in Google Photos. Each teacher may submit up to 20 entries.
- Start uploading images by clicking the add images icon in the top right of the Google Photos screen.
THIRD STEP: EMAILING DOCUMENTATION
- Please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org a list of works entered that identifies each number’s piece with the following information:
Title used on Google Photos
Title of Work
David Martinez Strange
Birds Flock Together Oil on Canvas