At St. Andrew's-Sewanee School, we are committed to making our superb college preparatory program available to deserving students. St. Andrew’s-Sewanee School annually awards more than $2,200,000 in financial aid. In 2018-2019, over 50% of our student body received a financial aid grant. Application for financial aid has no bearing on admission to St. Andrew's-Sewanee School. Listed below are several options that families can use to help manage the cost of tuition.
- Financial Aid Overview
- Considerations & Requirements
- Financial Aid Application Process & Deadlines
- Additional Resources: The Claiborne Scholarship Program
- Additional Resources: The Episcopal Employees Grant
- The Hubbard Scholarship for Residents of Shelby County, TN
- Additional Resources: Tuition Payment Plans
- Additional Resources: 529 Plans
Applicants for Fall 2020
Missed our deadlines? Contact the Admission Office TODAY.
Financial Aid Application Deadline
St. Andrew’s-Sewanee School's SSS ID Number is: 6292.