At St. Andrew's-Sewanee School, we are committed to making our superb college preparatory program available to deserving students. St. Andrew’s-Sewanee School annually awards more than $2,200,000 in financial aid. In 2018-2019, over 50% of our student body received a financial aid grant. Application for financial aid has no bearing on admission to St. Andrew's-Sewanee School. Listed below are several options that families can use to help manage the cost of tuition.
- Financial Aid Overview
- Considerations & Requirements
- Financial Aid Application Process & Deadlines
- Additional Resources: The Claiborne Scholarship Program
- Additional Resources: The Episcopal Employees Grant
- The Hubbard Scholarship for Residents of Shelby County, TN
- Additional Resources: Tuition Payment Plans
- Additional Resources: 529 Plans
We've Lowered Tuition!
Our 2020-2021 domestic boarding tuition is LOWER than 2019-2020. We have made this change to acknowledge that tuitions across the country have been outpacing affordability.
Mountain Tuition is EVEN Lower
In addition, to honor our historic roots, we are offering even lower domestic boarding tuition rates for students from the Appalachian region. This includes students from any part of Alabama, Georgia, Kentucky, Maryland, Mississippi, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, West Virginia, and Virginia.
Applicants for Fall 2020
Once your application is complete, you will receive an admission decision within two weeks.
Financial Aid Application Deadline
St. Andrew’s-Sewanee School's SSS ID Number is: 6292.