At St. Andrew's-Sewanee School, we are committed to making our superb college preparatory program available to deserving students. St. Andrew’s-Sewanee School annually awards more than $2.1 million in financial aid. In 2020-2021, over 50% of our student body received a financial aid grant. Application for financial aid has no bearing on admission to St. Andrew's-Sewanee School. Listed below are several options that families can use to help manage the cost of tuition.
- Financial Aid Overview
- Considerations & Requirements
- Financial Aid Application Process & Deadlines
- Additional Resources: The Claiborne Scholarship Program
- Additional Resources: The Episcopal Employees Grant
- The Hubbard Scholarship for Residents of Shelby County, TN
- Additional Resources: Tuition Payment Plans
- Additional Resources: 529 Plans
Mountain Tuition is EVEN Lower
To honor our historic roots, we offer lower domestic boarding tuition rates for students from the Appalachian region. This includes students from any part of Alabama, Georgia, Kentucky, Maryland, Mississippi, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, West Virginia, and Virginia.
Applicants for Fall 2021
Once your application is complete, you will receive an admission decision within two weeks.
February 5, 2021
Financial Aid Application Deadline
March 3, 2021
Re-Enrollment Deadline for Contracts Issued in February
St. Andrew’s-Sewanee School's SSS ID Number is: 6292.