One need only walk the campus to see the smiles on the kids’ faces, the camaraderie amongst all the various ages and personalities. You belong here goes beyond that: every child is accepted here.
Stephanie Wright, current parent
Begin your Online Application.
(St. Andrew's-Sewanee School also accepts the Standard Application Online (SAO). To learn more about using the SAO and begin your application, click here.)
- Request recommendations.
- English Teacher Recommendation
- Math Teacher Recommendation
- Personal Recommendation
- Complete a Transcript Release.
- Submit your Writing Sample (grades 9-12 only).
- Send us any Standardized Test Results.
- TCAP, SSAT, ISEE, PSAT, SAT, pre-ACT or ACT
- TOEFL or Duolingo English Test scores (international only)
- Schedule a Campus Visit & Interview.
Applicants for Fall 2021
Once your application is complete, you will receive an admission decision within two weeks.
Financial Aid Application Deadline
St. Andrew’s-Sewanee School's SSS ID Number is: 6292.
Criteria for Admission
Admission decisions at St. Andrew’s-Sewanee School are based on an assessment of an applicant's ability to succeed in a challenging, yet supportive, college preparatory environment. Academic records, teacher recommendations, testing results, writing samples, and a student interview form the basis of this assessment.
An applicant's file is presented to the Admission Committee only when the entire application process is complete. St. Andrew’s-Sewanee School welcomes qualified students without regard to gender, national origin, race, religion, or sexual orientation.