St. Andrew's-Sewanee provides our son with just the right balance of structure and support. When I returned to campus for our first Family Weekend, I asked him, 'Are you happy?' He looked at me like I was nuts. 'Of course, I'm happy. What is there not to be happy about?' That's just what I wanted to hear.
Dr. Peter Panzarino, parent
Choosing a school is a difficult decision. Not only will your school choice determine your child's education and their friendships, private education will likely be one of your most expensive purchases. At SAS, we want you to be as well informed as possible as you make this decision. In addition to the information we have assembled throughout our website, here are parents' Frequently Asked Questions.
- What weekend activities are available to boarders? May all students participate?
- Do boarding and day students interact?
- What is the weekend leave policy? Are there closed weekends?
- Do students wear uniforms?
- Does SAS admit homeschoolers?
- How do boarding students get supplies and toiletries throughout the year?
- Are boarders permitted to have cars on campus?
- May boarders keep pets on campus?