Mountain Lion Club
SAS Mountain Lion Club Mission:
- To inspire interest in SAS athletics and encourage parents, students, alumni, and community members to be involved in our athletic programs as fans and volunteers.
- To encourage community building through athletic events and volunteer opportunities.
- To serve the SAS community, our fans, and our guests by providing concessions at all home events.
- To provide supplemental financial support to SAS athletics through season passes, concessions, gate collection, and special functions.
Come rain, snow, or Sewanee fog, the SAS Mountain Lion Club attends athletic contests, collecting gate, selling concessions, and helping to organize and staff meets and tournaments. The group raises money to supplement the athletic department budget and provide support for pep buses, coaches' gear, athletic equipment, facilities improvements and maintenance, and more.
Mountain Lion Club members receive an annual pass for all regular season home athletic contests.
Join the Mountain Lion Club!
MLC Work Day
Each year, the MLC schedules a work day in early August. This is an opportunity to serve the school and get to know other parents and players.
Meet other parents while supporting SAS athletes.
Help us welcome fans, sell concessions, and more.
Thanks to the MLC!
In 2020-2021, the MLC helped to fund:
- renovations to the wrestling room
- professional development for coaches