Information & Registration
June 5-7, 2015
Online registration is now closed. Please come to the Spencer Room in Langford Hall to register onsite.
Questions: Contact the Alumni Office.
Registration Fee: $80 per person - this includes:
- Friday night dinner and live jazz
- Saturday afternoon reunion parties
- Saturday night dinner and entertainment
- SAS Golf Classic on Friday - The Course at Sewanee!
- Saturday Champagne Awards Brunch and 50th Medallion Ceremony (All those receiving medallions are complimentary guests for brunch)
- Youth Program - includes activities, games & dinner on Friday and Saturday nights: (Ages 5-17)
- Saturday Continental Breakfast
- Sunday Farewell Brunch
- Campus Lodging - based on one room / two nights / shared bath (includes bed and bath linens. No pillow. Be sure to bring a large towel!)
All events are on the SAS Campus unless otherwise indicated.
Friday, June 5
10 a.m. Registration Opens
Noon SAS Golf Classic Lunch
1 p.m. SAS Golf Classic Shotgun Start
4:30 p.m. St. Mary's Alumnae Tea
6 p.m. Jazz Dinner & Lawn Party*
9 p.m. Bonfire
Saturday, June 6
7:30 a.m. Breakfast Opens
8:30 a.m. Registration Continues
10 a.m. Yoga Master Class
11 a.m. Reunion Class Photos Begin
11:30 a.m. Champagne Brunch, Alumni Awards, 50th Year Medallions
1:30 p.m. SMA Memorial Service - Sewanee
2–5 p.m. Res Swim, Canoeing, Free Time
3 p.m. Ruth Benson Memorial Tea
4:30 p.m. SAS Innaugrual Poetry Slam - Sign Up Here
5:30 p.m. Reunion Cocktail Parties*
7 p.m. Dinner and Entertainment*
9 p.m. Bonfire*
Sunday, June 7
9:45 a.m. SMA Alumni March
10:30 a.m. Holy Eucharist at St. Andrew's Chapel
11:30 a.m. Farewell Brunch
* Youth program available during this time.