A school is a complex organization of relationships, rules, traditions, and assumptions. Here, we have collected some of our parents more frequently asked questions. We welcome additional questions. Have a question you would like to submit? Send it in!
- What is SAS's philosophy on homework?
- Is it my responsibility to keep up with my child's schoolwork?
- How will I know how my child is doing in school?
- I've contacted my child's teacher, how soon can I expect a response?
- How does SAS encourage internal motivation in my child? How can I encourage my child's internal motivation?
- Why is my child's backpack so heavy?
- What is a parent's role in course selection?
- Why is the SAS dress code what it is? Why don't you have uniforms?
- How can I help my child to make friends at school?
- If I have questions or concerns whom should I contact?
- What is the best way for me to get to know other parents and/or my child's friends?
- What is the school's book purchasing and buyback policy?
- My child wants to invite a boarder home, what do I need to do?