DAILY HEALTH SCREEN
All employees must complete the daily health screen prior to coming to campus or immediately upon arrival. Thermometers are located at the reception desk in Bishop Bratton, Langford Hall, the Maintenance Building, and Wood-Alligood Gymnasium.
Everyone needs to wear a face covering whenever you are in any campus building. It is imperative that if you are in a shared space, your mask stays on. If you are outside and by yourself, you can remove your mask but should always have one on your person. When physical distancing is not possible, a mask must always be worn. We need to model the appropriate behavior at all times for our students.
- Ideally, wear a cloth face covering that is at least double layered.
- Paper-based disposable masks should only be worn if you forgot your cloth face covering. These masks are one time use only and are available in multiple locations on campus. They should only be worn for 30 minutes or less and then immediately disposed.
- Official CDC Mask Guidance does not recommend wearing of bandanas as appropriate face coverings. Accordingly, they will not be allowed to be worn by students, faculty, or staff.
- Cloth face coverings should be washed regularly.
- Masks are available for purchase in the School Store.
Welcoming Visitors to Campus
- All visitors to campus must sign in with an SAS Employee and complete a health screening.
- Thermometers are available in Bishop Bratton, Langford, the Wood-Alligood Gymnasium, and the facilities building.
- Face coverings must be worn when physical distancing is not possible. Masks are available on request