COVID-19 Protocols for Employees
DAILY HEALTH SCREEN
All employees must complete the daily health screen prior to coming to campus or immediately upon arrival. Thermometers are located at the reception desk in Bishop Bratton, Langford Hall, the Maintenance Building, and Wood-Alligood Gymnasium.
Everyone needs to wear a face covering whenever you are in any campus building. It is imperative that if you are in a shared space, your mask stays on. If you are outside and by yourself, you can remove your mask but should always have one on your person. When physical distancing is not possible, a mask must always be worn. We need to model the appropriate behavior at all times for our students.
- Ideally, wear a cloth face covering that is at least double layered.
- Paper-based disposable masks should only be worn if you forgot your cloth face covering. These masks are one time use only and are available in multiple locations on campus. They should only be worn for 30 minutes or less and then immediately disposed.
- Official CDC Mask Guidance does not recommend wearing of bandanas as appropriate face coverings. Accordingly, they will not be allowed to be worn by students, faculty, or staff.
- Cloth face coverings should be washed regularly.
- Masks are available for purchase in the School Store.
SHOULD I COME TO WORK?
Employees are to report for work unless they have been told not to do so, are in quarantine, isolating, or have a compelling reason not to work from campus. Details of remote work arrangements should be coordinated with your supervisor.
REPORTING TRAVEL AWAY FROM HOME
As your employer, we are responsible for providing a safe and healthy workplace. During the COVID-19 pandemic, non-essential travel is discouraged. However, if you are traveling away from your home for an extended period of time, St. Andrew's-Sewanee School expects that you will continue to follow all COVID-19 protocols while away and inform the school of your travel. After returning home, your travel may require you to isolate at home and complete a COVID test before returning to work at SAS. While isolating at home, it is expected, if applicable, that you would work/teach from home. If telework is not possible, please contact COVID Coordinator Dan Monahan.
WELCOMING VISITORS TO CAMPUS
- All visitors to campus must sign in with an SAS Employee and complete a health screening.
- Thermometers are available in Bishop Bratton, Langford, the Wood-Alligood Gymnasium, and the facilities building.
- Face coverings must be worn when physical distancing is not possible. Masks are available on request
Questions? Contact COVID Coordinator Dan Monahan.
Past Issues of SASAFACTS
FEB 24 2021
FEB 17 2021
FEB 10 2021
FEB 3 2021
JAN 27 2021
JAN 20 2021
JAN 13 2021
JAN 6 2021
DEC 9 2020
DEC 2 2020
NOV 25 2020
NOV 18 2020
NOV 11 2020
NOV 4 2020
OCT 28 2020
OCT 21 2020
OCT 14 2020
OCT 7 2020
SEP 30 2020
SEP 23 2020
SEP 16 2020
SEP 9 2020
SEP 2 2020
AUG 26 2020
AUG 19 2020
AUG 12 2020